This modern family has recently combined and was in need of a larger space to house their 4 teenage kids and allow for open public spaces. The challenge was to fit the required program into the maximum square footage allowed by the City of Austin - 1900 SF. Well designed spaces and adjacencies were able to fulfill the clients requirements. The home includes a master suite, open living, kitchen, dining, office work space, walk in pantry and laundry room, powder bath, three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and an open flex space for homework, video games, and kids entertainment.
- Location: Rosedale - Austin, TX
- Project Manager: Wes Haynie
- Design Team: Maggie Wylie, AIA; Wes Haynie
- Contractor: Wilmington-Gordon
- Completion: In construction, expected completion Winter 2018